This high-quality rectangle trampoline will out-perform and outlast any other. Suitable for families who do competition trampolining or families who just want a quality, sturdy, bouncy, long-lasting trampoline.
is 150 kg.
Total of 98 (33 x 16) – 10 inch galvanised heavy duty springs. These Aussie-made long springs give a much higher bounce than any regular backyard trampoline.
Frame – Double side-bars for extra strength
442 long x 255 cm wide. (96cm High) Approx
Aussie-made galvanised steel tube 2.3 mm thick, and 50mm diameter.
366 x 183 cm or 12ft x 6ft (6.698 sq/m).
Yellow, 2 String competition / gymnastic Mat (stock item)
The yellow 2 string gymnastic / professional mat is made with terylene string, woven on a loom, then painted for UV protection wear & tear etc. This type of mat has a lot less air-resistance than the black poly mesh material, so it gives a more responsive and higher bounce than any other backyard trampoline. These mats are used in competitions, clubs and gymnasiums and is the ultimate mat usually purchased by trained or advanced users. Be aware the strings are very easily damaged by sharp objects eg: shoes, fallen branches, even pets claws etc and also ensure the springs always evenly tensioned. Any of these actions can easily break the strings and replacement mats are very expensive. Important note! For water-based painted mats…. re-paint once yearly or twice if in full sun or used excessively (available at all paint retailers). An un-painted mat will only last a couple of years. For our new rubber-based painted mats, (selling since Aug 2014) re-paint every 3 years.
Black Poly Mat
This model also comes with a black polymesh mat which is also very bouncy. This mat is family friendly and combined with our quality heavy duty frame and 98 Ten inch aussie springs, it will give a much higher bounce than any regular backyard trampoline. (Our Black polymesh mats are hem stitched using industrial marine thread which should last up to 7 years)
If you order with pads, you’ll have a choice of:
- ($250) – PVC Pads: PVC cover/foam inside, (only imported pads avail for this model at the moment)
- ($780) – Marine Carpet and rubber/foam style, Aussie-made
Spring pads cover the springs and frame, offering some degree of protection from injury and also act as a visual enhancement for the jumping mat. They tie together and also tie onto the frame. Both are suitable for our above ground trampolines.
Our Marine Carpet pads are Australian made. Rubber or foam strips attach to the top of the steel frame with velcro straps. Then Marine Carpet covers the frame as well as the springs, these tie together as well as tie onto the frame.
Only the imported Green PVC foam pads for this model are available at the moment, they velcro together at each and and tie onto the frame.
Our Aussie Made Rectangle Trampolines are available in:
- Above-Ground – Pro Jumbo Frame – 5m long x 2.8m wide
- Above-Ground – Olympic Standard Frame – 4.42m long x 2.55m wide
- In-Ground – Pro Jumbo Frame – 5m long x 2.8m wide
- In-Ground – Olympic Standard Frame – 4.45m long x 2.48m wide
Before use, it’s very important that these instructions are read and fully understood.
- Allow only one performer at a time on the trampoline. (two or more performers create additional risks of injury that may result from collisions, being bounced off the trampoline and unexpected responses from the trampoline mat).
- Do not allow any bystanders / on-lookers to sit on (or lean against) the trampoline frame (whilst the trampoline is in use) or interfere with the performer using the trampoline.
- Carry out a safety check on the trampoline and surrounding area to ensure that all components of the trampoline (- frame, springs, mat and padding) are in good repair and properly fitted. Also check there are no obstructions overhead, underneath or surrounding the trampoline, before use of trampoline is allowed.
- Ensure the trampoline is free of any debris.
- Use the trampoline only with mature, knowledgeable supervision.
- Do not use the trampoline when under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Remove heavy footwear – shoes, boots etc.
- Remove all loose articles from your person (eg jewellery, spectacles, false teeth, coins etc.).
- Climb on and off the trampoline. Do not bounce off the trampoline onto the ground.
- Do not use the trampoline as a springboard to or from other objects.
- Learn the fundamental bounces and body positions thoroughly before attempting any advanced manoeuvres.
- Avoid bouncing too high or for too long. Maintain control at all times.
- Focus your eyes on the trampoline.
- Stop your bounce by flexing your knees as your feet come into contact with the mat surface.
- Always bounce in the centre of the mat.
- Avoid bouncing when tired.
- Do not use the trampoline in wet or windy conditions.
- Do not attempt or allow advanced manoeuvres (eg somersaults), without professional training, additional safety equipment and strict supervision.
- Secure the trampoline against unauthorised and / or unsupervised access.
If you have any questions on trampolines, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
(all items may not arrive on the same day)
- Item 1 – 45kg – 404 x 66 x 20 cm – Metal side bars strapped
- Item 2 – 44kg – 253 x 53 x 12 cm – Box: End bars,legs,braces,nuts/bolts,
- Item 3 – 15kg – 27 x 21 x 22 cm – Box: Springs
- Item 4 – 15kg – 27 x 21 x 22 cm – Box: Springs
- Item 5 – 5 kg -64 x 38 x 12 cm – Box: Black Poly Mat/or 12 kg 2string mat 77x40x15cm
- Item 6 – 11kg – 148 x 44 x 26 cm -Box: PVC Spring Pads
- Item 6 & 7 Marine Carpet Pads
- 6 Rubber Kit: 18kg -120 x 28 x 17 cm- Box
- 7 Marine Carpet: 6 kg – 65 x 75 x 25 cm -White Bag
Choose our Topline Brand Trampoline – quality products with all replacement parts.
Keep in mind, parts availability is an important factor when choosing a brand of Trampoline because 99% of all brands are now imported with only basic backup parts available.
- 5 yrs on frames for our Aussie-made pro jumbo and Olympic rectangle
- 2 yrs on frames for all our round and the small 107 rectangle
- 2 years on black mats
- 2 years on yellow 2 string mat (current rubber-based).
- 2 years on marine carpet spring pads for the pro jumbo and Olympic rectangle
- 6 months on green PVC spring pads and enclosure netting
- 6 months on yellow 2 string mat (previous water-based)
- 3 months on blue pe spring pads.
When you mow the lawn, rather than moving the trampoline sideways, tip it on its side. This will allow the water that builds up in the leg bases (from condensation & seepage) to drain out through the sleeve joints.
Periodically remove the legs (sometimes called spreader bars) and check for signs of rust. If OK, spray with a rust inhibitor and replace legs.
If rust has set in, replace with a new leg.
The frame is designed to slightly flex when the trampoline is being used. Do not allow anyone to sit on either the edges or in the corners of the trampoline. Apart from the safety aspect, the extra weight will impact on the performance and will invariably cause the frame to bend. This will place additional pressure on the weld points, which may cause the welds to fracture.
If the frame does not appear to be returning to its normal shape ie. bowing too far inward, you may be exceeding the weight limit for your trampoline. Over-stretched springs may also be evident in this case.
Keeping your trampoline in the best condition will ensure its long life and maintain its performance. This section provides you with some of the helpful snippets of information that we have gathered over the years.
When your trampoline is not going to be used for a long period it is best stored out of the weather if possible.
If stored on its side (rectangle only), please ensure the trampoline is secure and cannot fall or be pulled down onto small children.
Your mat always has a use, when it has served its time, don’t throw it away. It makes excellent weed matting in the garden, under your chip bark etc.
If it’s not too hard to handle, your rectangle trampoline can be turned on its side (rectangle only) secured and used as a giant chalkboard.
With ply-board(s) placed on top, it becomes an excellent table for parties, BBQ’s etc. (providing the kids don’t mind of course).
Spring / frame pads not only help prevent injury but serve as a visual witness to identify the boundaries when bouncing. Usually, they are a bright definitive contrasting colour to the black mat and the surrounding ground colour.