How long to have them delivered?
Please see below for guidelines on how long delivery takes, once posted from our premises in QLD.
Please keep in mind – once a package leaves our factory, we don’t have control over postage delays etc. In December, you should double the times listed below.
Australia Post Parcels or Other Satchels (eg Mats, Springs, Pads)
- Brisbane 1-2 business days
- Qld other 2-4 business days
- Sydney 1-3 business days
- NSW other 2-4 business days
- Melbourne 2-4 business days
- VIC other 2-6 business days
- Adelaide 2-4 business days
- SA other 3-6 business days
- Perth 4-5 business days
- WA other 7-10 business days
- NT 4-7 business days
- TAS 4-7 business days
Larger Items Freighted (eg Trampolines)
- Brisbane 1-3 business days
- Qld other Allow one week
- Sydney Allow one week
- NSW Allow one week – 10 days
- Melbourne Allow one week.
- VIC Allow one week – 10 days
- Adelaide Allow one week
- SA other Allow 10 days – 2 weeks
- Perth Allow 10 days
- WA other Allow 2 – 3 weeks
- NT Allow 2 – 3 weeks
- TAS Allow 2 – 3 weeks
Refund or Exchange – incorrectly ordered parts can be returned for exchange. Refunds: case-by-case basis
What do I need to do to maintain my trampoline?
Easy, – Periodically remove the legs (sometimes called spreader bars) and check for signs of rust. If OK, spray with a rust inhibitor and replace legs.
If your trampoline is not going to be used for a long period it is best stored out of the weather if possible.
Clean the trampoline only with cold water (never use detergents, soaps or other solvents to clean the mat surface because this will impact on the durability and life of your mat).
Of course you should check your trampoline regularly for signs of wear and tear or damage.
Need more information?
How long will the mat last?
Good question and the answer varies.
The Polypropyleen Mesh Type (Black) mats material has an average life span of 4 – 10 years.
Yellow 2 string mats can last up to 30 years if properly maintained and cared for. However, if left unpainted, lifespan can be reduced to approx 4 years.
How long will the spring pads last?
It’s difficult to estimate the lifespan of pads because it depends on climate, daily sun exposure, and level of usage. Generally, you can expect 2 or more years on PVC pads (our green pads). Approx 7 years for our Marine Carpet/rubber style pads
How long will the galvanised steel frames and springs lasts?
Great question – it’s like we’re asking them ourselves! :o)
There are lots of variables of course, including:
- climate – if the trampoline is in a town where it rains a lot, then it will be sitting in wet soil for long periods of time and will rust earlier than one that is in a dry town outback with no rain.
- usage (i.e. 1 child using once per week, will last longer than 5 children using the trampoline all day every day).
Here at Topline Trampolines, we have a range of products and you can expect our Australian models to be handed down to the next generation!
And remember, all of our products are backed by a fantastic warranty!