Are your moves on the trampoline up to competitive stage?
Here are some of the basic rules for trampolining:
- A routine must always start and finish on feet.
- Competitors must start their routine within 60 seconds after presenting to the judges.
- Competitors are permitted up to one “out bounce”, a straight jump to control their height at the end of a routine, before sticking the landing.
- The trampolinist must stop completely – this means that the bed must stop moving – and they have to hold still for a count of 3 seconds before moving.
- In competitions, moves must usually be performed in one of the following 3 basic shapes: Tucked, piked straight.
Did you know we make Olympic standard trampolines?