ENSURE THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD
- Allow only one performer at a time on the trampoline. (two or more performers create additional risks of injury that may result from collisions, being bounced off the trampoline and unexpected responses from the trampoline mat).
- Do not allow any bystanders / on-lookers to sit on (or lean against) the trampoline frame (whilst the trampoline is in use) or interfere with the performer using the trampoline.
- Carry out a safety check on the trampoline and surrounding area to ensure that all components of the trampoline (frame, springs, mat and padding) are in good repair and properly fitted. Also check there are no obstructions overhead, underneath or surrounding the trampoline, before use of trampoline is allowed.
- Ensure the trampoline is free of any debris.
- Use the trampoline only with mature, knowledgeable supervision.
- Do not use the trampoline when under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Remove heavy footwear – shoes, boots etc.
- Remove all loose articles from your person (eg jewellery, spectacles, false teeth, coins etc.).
- Climb on and off the trampoline. Do not bounce off the trampoline onto the ground.
- Do not use the trampoline as a springboard to or from other objects.
- Learn the fundamental bounces and body positions thoroughly before attempting any advanced manoeuvres.
- Avoid bouncing too high or for too long. Maintain control at all times.
- Focus your eyes on the trampoline.
- Stop your bounce by flexing your knees as your feet come into contact with the mat surface.
- Always bounce in the centre of the mat.
- Avoid bouncing when tired.
- Do not use the trampoline in wet or windy conditions.
- Do not attempt or allow advanced manoeuvres (eg somersaults), without professional training, additional safety equipment and strict supervision.
- Secure your trampoline against unauthorised and/or unsupervised access.
If you have any questions about trampolines, please don’t hesitate to contact us on (07) 5594 0146.